Keeping children safe is a very important part of the school/home partnership. The Governors and the Parent Forum have worked very hard to create a Travel Policy which ensures that our children are kept safe around the school’s vicinity.
We ask for Parents/Carers to read our Travel Policy in full. However, the key points are…
- No unauthorised vehicles are permitted inside the school gates before 4pm (this includes parents dropping children at Willow Garden Breakfast Club).
- Parents/Carers/Volunteers must adhere to parking restrictions around the school perimeter.
- Any infringements should be reported to the school using the form below or, in serious cases, should be reported to the police.
As a school we will endeavour to…
- keep you updated with the latest Travel Initiatives
- discuss existing and new initiatives at Parents Forum and Governors meetings to strengthen travel safety
- keep an updated map of restricted areas around the school perimeter
- discuss Travel Safety with the children during a dedicated assembly each term
- provide you with a copy of our Travel Policy annually as a minimum