The school uses a number of different methods to determine if your child needs extra help. These include:
- Liaison with feeder pre-schools, nurseries and schools prior to a child transferring to us
- Child performing below age expected levels of attainment.
We notice differences in behaviour, listening skills, self-esteem and confidence compared to other children
- Concerns raised by parents
- Advice received from existing outside agencies
- Advice received from existing healthcare professionals