Learning requires lots of energy and sometimes children need a little something between meals to keep them going.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays we offer a mid-morning snack to children in KS2 (Yrs 3, 4, 5 & 6). These are freshly made in our own kitchen and cost 50p.
On Mondays it is Toasted Crumpet / Fruit Pizza / Chocolate Milk Carton / Fruit Juice Cuplet
On Wednesdays it is Cheese Straws / Fresh Fruit Pot / Chocolate Milk Carton / Fruit Juice Cuplet
On Fridays it is Cheese Pizza / Fresh Fruit Pot / Chocolate Milk Carton / Fruit Juice Cuplet
If your child would like to purchase a snack on one of these days please ensure they have 50p in their pocket to give to the Mid-morning Munch sales person.
Alternatively… KS2 children are permitted to bring to school a healthy mid-morning snack.
Examples of healthy snacks are…
- Fruit or fresh fruit salad
- Dried fruit (raisins, dates, apricots, prunes etc)
- 100% fruit bar
- Vegetable sticks (carrot, cucumber, peppers) with a plain yoghurt dip
- A yoghurt or fromage frais (avoiding those with a high added sugar content)
- Home-made muffin, scone, cookie or flapjack
- Rice cakes
- A slice of cheese
Delicious Snack Recipes
If you have any healthy snack recipes that you would like to share please e-mail them to us.