Here are some details and flyers for the Saturday iCan Programme, offering a variety of gifted & talented sessions, outdoor learning opportunities & sport which is open to all children in Years 5 & 6 in the local community. They are held at Framlingham College.
9th February – Aspire Languages – create your own country, culture & language Aspire Languages with JCK
2nd March – Aspire – Wacky Racers Advanced Coding ican-aspire-wacky-races-mar19
2nd March – Discover – A rough guide to Spain Discover Rough Guide to Spain
9th March – Discover – Circus Skills ican-aspire-circus-skills-mar19
23rd March – Create – Design & Technology Treasure Chests ican-create-treasure-chest-mar19
30th March – Create – Illustration – The Day the Crayons Quit. ican-create-illustration-crayons-mar19
The above Aspire / Create and Discover sessions cost £10.00 per session. Home clothes – drink and snack is provided.
They also run the following;
- icanExplore 9am – 11am – woodland outdoor adventures for those in Years 1-4 – den building, discovering wildlife – £5.00 per session Forest School i can explore
- Senior Forest School for pupils in Years 4-6 from 11.15am – 12.45pm which costs £5.00 per session. (den building, campfires, working with tools, low ropes course)
- Football – years 1-6 – cost is £3.00 on a pay and play basis
- Chill out Art club – years 3-6 – £3.00 on a stay and pay basis
- Collegiate Netball Club – netball training & match play – years 3-6 – membership fees apply.