Y5 put on a confident performance during the first class assembly of the term. They demonstrated their learning about Greece, space and Aladdin! We saw…
- A performance of ‘I’m a Believer’ (they had been inspired by their visit to watch Aladdin)
- A description of how they created their Greek artwork and urns
- An explanation of the Ancient Greek Empire and how large the geographical area covered.
- A song about ‘Space’ and the planets and how grateful they are that we dispelled the Greek myth that the earth was flat.
- A rap to the ‘Fresh Prince’ tune about the Trojan war, thought to be caused by a woman (Helen!)