This week in Y4…
- We used inference and deduction reading work in teams and trouble shooting areas of our CLIC sheets.
- Reading comprehension quiz in teams looking at a text extract from Danny the Champion of the World. Children had to find the evidence in the text to support their answer.
- The children role played a scene from the chapter ‘The Pit’ in Danny the Champion of the World. Can you recognise Danny carrying his dad after he broke his leg falling into a pit while poaching?
- We started playing on the Pirate Ship again.
- We did a ‘speed write’
- We played Basketball with Joe (not Wicks)
- In the garden, so far we’re growing sunflowers, tomatoes, potatoes, rhubarb, sweetcorn, radishes and sugar snap peas. The strawberry plants are in order – Y4’s idea.