Y1 held a bright and cheery assembly on a rainy Thursday morning. They demonstrated all their learning this term with…
- ‘Hey Happy Clappers’ song and actions.
- Retelling the story of ‘The Day the Crayons Quit’, which is their focus book this term.
- Showing us their ‘colour wheels’ and explaining the primary colours.
- Their focus on Mexico (including Continents song), Frida Kahlo portraits and learning the language (Viva La Vida!)
- They finished with a brilliant rendition of ‘Live Life’ from ‘The Book of Life’.
They have certainly packed in a lot this term and were very proud to share it with the very full assembly.