The summer fair this year had a relaxed, festival ‘vibe’! We had all the usual stalls plus some extras…
- fantastic music from local artists
- an assault course (with a prize for the fastest adult)
- an art corner
- a beautiful garden sale with a chance to learn some skills
- a fire engine and real firemen!
- the finals of the Intra-School Netball competition (won in the last few seconds with a pressure goal from Dan for the Pink Fluffy Unicorns!)
Everyone’s favourite part of the day is seeing Mr Krisson in the stocks and this year didn’t disappoint with some particularly accurate throwing.
This emphasis on the day is about raising funds but it’s sometime easy to forget the importance of Community (another C) Building. The fair shows how a community can pull together (literally during the tug of war!) with Woodbridge at the heart of it all.
We owe the FOWPS team so much for all the time and effort they put in to making the day a success. Thanks also to the volunteers, local businesses and sponsors who give so much.