Please visit your child’s class page for specific learning guides. There is a colourful schedule suggestion at the bottom of this page if you’re into that kind of thing! Here are some ideas for everyone….
- BBC Bitesize – useful videos for each stage of learning.
- Twinkl – free downloads for parents during the school closure period.
- Big Maths (use school id 0026 and your login details) Video is below showing how to log on!
- The School Run – requires a paid subscription after a free trial but contains lots of different worksheets.
- National Geographic Kids
- Phonics Play – now free during the school closure period.
- STEM Projects – a free resource for some Science projects
- https://www.teachingpacks.co.uk/the-home-learning-pack/ – free Home Learning Packs
- https://www.teachitprimary.co.uk/ – free resources during school closure
- https://east.madscience.org/ – live online Science ((Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 11am
- https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/ – learning resources for all year groups
- http://www.pobble365.com/ New image each day to write about and questions about the image and text
co.uk/ Images to write about and questions about the image
category/resources/ A reading activity pack with lots of different activities
com/2020/03/offline-learning/ Activities you can do at home without the internet
- https://www.redtedart.com/ Simple arts and crafts for everyone
- Audible Stories – listen to stories (now free to children throughout school closures)
- Big Grow Activities – gardening activites.
- Out of the Ark.com – To help with the rhythms and routines of your new daily life, we are releasing seven songs, one for each day, all with challenges and activities related to each song. Every week for the next few weeks we will continue to add songs and resources.
- ThinkuKnow Activities – worksheets for each age group.
- Go Noodle videos on You Tube – fun activity and dancing for younger children
- Cosmic Yoga videos on You Tube – story based yoga and mindfulness.
- Keep Fit – Exercise with Joe Wicks. He does a live workout every morning at 9am or do a ‘5 Minute Move’ Challenges for Kids Type ‘Minute Move | Kids Workout 1 | The Body Coach’ into You Tube
- First News – free downloadable copy
- How to Stay in Touch with Grandparents
- Skipping – Keep practising how many skips you can complete in one minute.
Keep a record of your times. Can you beat your personal best?
- Y1 Useful Websites Doc – some good websites on here for other years too!