This year, the Learning Ambassadors have been led by retired teacher Derek Tatoo. During assembly this morning, they gave us an explanation of their role. They told us their job as a Learning Ambassador is:-
- to be a positive role model
- showing guests around the school, with emphasis on the 7 Cs
- looking out for younger children (particularly in the playground)
- helping and leading events
- leading assemblies
- training Y5 pupils who wish to take the role on next year
Our Learning Ambassadors this year are Evie, Faith, Freya, Harry S, Honor, Jack, Lara Maisie and Marney. We look forward to seeing you in action.