Does your family fall into any of the categories below? If you do, you could obtain extra funding for your child and for the school! Any child qualifying for Free School Meals (not Universal Free School Meals which every child gets in KS1) will receive a £100 ‘Virtual Voucher’ to use in school for payment of trips, uniform, Willow Garden wrap around or music lessons.
- Universal Credit (up to £7,400 net earned income)
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on
- Child Tax Credit but no element of Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
You can carry out an ‘Eligibility Check’ form which you can complete if you think you may qualify alternatively you can apply direct at www.suffolk.gov.uk/
We would be grateful if you could take the time to read these as it is important in providing extra help/resources for your child and the school and all applications are confidential. Any queries, please see Sandra Thompson or the office.