Lunchtimes next week
Up until recently, the weather has been favourable and children have been enjoying eating outside. With the weather turning cold, we’re pleased to say that all lunches will be eaten inside from Monday.
Children in Need
We raised £295.60! Thank you to everyone who contributed.
Christmas hampers are back!
Help spread some festive cheer and support the school by donating hamper items – then get a chance to win one for yourself! Each class creates a hamper around their chosen theme – see below. Please send your donations into class by Friday 3rd December and once they’re complete, we’ll send pictures around to whet your appetite for buying raffle tickets. Tickets will go on sale in the playground around 8th December. All items however small are gratefully received – thank you in advance for your support.
- F1+F2 – Cosy Night In
- Year 1 – Christmas Bakes and Treats
- Year 2 – Winter Wonderland
- Year 3 – Red and Gold
- Year 4 – Chocolate!
- Year 5 – Pamper Hamper
- Year 6 – Film Night
We are delighted to let you know that your child will be participating in an outdoor Christmas class assembly and we’d love you to come and listen! Please look out for the emails sent earlier today with full details and a form to book your attendance.
As well as this, keep an eye out for the Christmas tree and decorations – set to go up early next week (shhhh!)
Christmas Activities – Out & About
Please find the link for the Autumn edition of the Raring2go! magazine, which is full of ideas for the festive period around Ipswich, Felixstowe and Woodbridge.
Premier Sports Holiday Camps
Our sports provider,Premier, is running Christmas Holiday Camps, covering some of the activities that the children currently enjoy at school. To see times and availability, please check out the Premier Education website.
And finally… gentle reminders
To help us run the school as smoothly as possible, please:
- Leave the playground as soon as you have collected your child to allow the after school clubs to start.
- Don’t allow your children to play on the play equipment after pick-up (for safety reasons)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org rather than the class teachers directly with any questions. This includes things like lost reading logs, requests for login details and worksheets as well as meetings with teachers and any wider concerns that you may have. We can then direct these queries to the right person.