We value the diversity of individuals within the school. All children at Woodbridge Primary School are treated fairly whatever their race, gender, religion or abilities. All children and their families are valued within our school. In our school we believe that all our children matter. We give our children every opportunity to achieve their best.
We will always try and find a way to support children and families the best we can. Children with SEND are supported by their key worker, class teacher, the SENCo, and where appropriate, external professionals or agencies.
We also support families by:
- Working in collaboration with health colleagues – health visitors, speech and language services, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and community paediatricians.
- Working closely with the caterpillar children’s centre.
- Applying to the High Tariff Needs Funding block for money to provide support for those children who need extra support.
- Applying for an Education Health Care Plan with parents.
- Signposting parents to appropriate services.
- Publicising the local offer.
If you would like to speak to the SENCo then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org