F2 Class Page
Teacher – Mrs Bradshaw (Mondays, Tuesdays and alternate Fridays) and Mrs Everitt (Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternate Fridays)
Teaching Assistant – Sally Brayshaw and Sara Brooks
F2 Drop Off
Please use the main front door when you arrive at school. You may drop them off at any time between 8:45am – 9am. Your child will be greeted by an adult who will soon become familiar to them.
F2 Pick Up
Please pick up $Forename$ from their classroom gate in the playground. If you go through the wooden gates to the left of the school (as you look at it), keep walking through the playground until you reach the last gate and your child will be ready to be picked up at any time between 3:15pm – 3:30pm.
What to Bring
- Full, named water bottle.
- Warm, waterproof coat (named).
- Wellies (to be kept at school) – please don’t worry if you don’t have these on the first day but try to bring a pair during the first two weeks of term.
- Please provide a change of uniform (in a named bag) along with pants and socks in case of accidents. We will be avoiding the use of our supply of spare school uniform during this time.
- Packed lunch (if needed).
- Any specific items needed for intimate care.
- We will provide healthy snacks and milk (or alternative).
- We would love a copy of a family photo to add to our board! This has been proven to help children if they’re ever feeling a bit uncertain of their new environment.
Any school jumpers from Mapac will need to be ordered by 2nd August to be guaranteed delivery before school starts in September.
Please note that no PE Kit is needed for the first half of the Autumn Term (this will be reviewed) and children should wear black or white trainers every day to take part in any sporty activities. The school uniform list is here.