Coronavirus Catch Up Premium
Woodbridge Primary School was provided with a Coronavirus Catch-Up grant of £16,800 during the 2020-2021 academic year.
Part of the grant has been spent on:-
- May 2021 to July 2021: Reception Class Catch-Up sessions
- April 2021 to July 2021: Y5 Class Catch-Up sessions
- March 8th to July 2021: Y6 Class Catch-Up sessions
- Sports Catch-Up sessions for every class; half an hour per child each week for 8 weeks. Whilst one half of the class was playing sports, the other half was receiving catch-up literacy and maths sessions.
We intend to spend the remainder of the grant on:-
- Updating our reading books.
- Holding further small group catch-up sessions in literacy and maths
Assessment of the effect of the Catch-Up Premium
We will measure children’s progress in reading, writing and maths against the baseline assessments taken pre-pandemic.